Aug 7, 2010

Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Atomic bomb.

I read that An English man wrote "Hiroshima anniversary celebrations" in his blog.
He said, "I am happy to join the celebrations across the globe to mark the 65th anniversary of the Hiroshima bomb."
Atomic bomb.
And he wrote, "Since the rape of Nanking the world had watched in horror as the Nips used living women and children for bayonet practice, spawned bombs carrying the world's most deadly diseases against their fellow man and butchered and slaughtered and enslaved their cruel way across Asia."
I am very sad when I read his article.

We Japanese are educated that we have to respect for old people.
I respect and believe my mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and so on.
One of my grandfather(my mother's father) was a genuine Taiwanese.
I mean, he was a aborigine of Taiwan, not a Chinese.

We Japanese fought against Chinese and Koreans again and again in history.
In history, China is a very big and powerful country in Asia.
Chinese tried to conquer Japan several times in history. I know Japanese also tried to conquer China.
I heard English fought against French again and again in history.
Which are right?  Which are wrong?
I am 47 years old.
I am not a child.
I know a reality of life.
Winner is always right.
Loser is always wrong.

On August 15th, this is our end day of WWⅡ, every year, every Japanese pray for victims of the war.
I say again, winner is always right, loser is always wrong.
So, I just am very sad.
















The man who is smoking is my grandfather.
He holds my youngest brother.
Next to grandfather is my grandmother.
Next to grandmother is my mother.
The boy who wears red shirt is me.
The boy who wears black shirt is my younger brother.
40 years ago..........
Oh................

8 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

Beautiful family! Congrats!

Indeed, mankind should live in peace and harmony.

Thanks for your visit and comment left. India is great and I strongly reccommend you visit it one day!

Keiichi said...

Thank you, Ana!

girlgeum said...

How do you define winning and losing?

How are you by the way?

Keiichi said...

I want to ask , why English man wrote about Atomic bomb in Hiroshima and the rape of Nanking.
We Japanese and United States and China now become friends each others.

If I say,
"Irish people, never give up! Don't admit English conquer! Belfast is a Ireland! ",
How do English people feel?

Or if I say,
"Black people, never forget that white people made your mothers slaves!"

We want to stop fighting.
We want a world peace.
It is not good that an outsider wants to see more wars, I think.

Girlgeum,
Thank you for always your asking.
I am fine.

I hope, you too!

Have a nice day!

girlgeum said...

A family of brothers. You only have brothers?

Keiichi said...

Hi! Girlgeum!
Yes, I have three brothers and no sisters.
How about you, Girlgeum?

Scorchfield said...

haiku

I opened a window
I want to let me look through it!

Keiichi said...

Hi,scorchfield!

Nice haiku!
I can imagine this situation.

Have a nice day!