Aug 13, 2010

Cycling in Melaka, Malaysia 3 "MALACCA GOLD COAST"

I arrived "MALACCA GOLD COAST ".














But no people..............




































 I borrowed this bike from here.


JINFU SHIN TRADING
55, Jalan Paramesawara, 75000 Melaka.
Tel/Fax: 06-2845979

 I think this is an honesty shop.
 I trust shop owener, Albert Toh Yoke Poh.
Bicycle for rent on 1day, I paid 8RM.
It is about 2.7 USD.

Hi, Albert!
You remenber me?


 Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
Just listen to your good brave heart!
Thoughts become things, 
And the great something is always with you.
I am sure.

2 comments:

seventh said...

Hi! great place, why no people? probably the council never promoted.

Keiichi said...

Hi,seventh!
Yhank you for your coming!