Jun 9, 2010

Got in train to go to next bus station.

After arriving center of Kuala Lumpur by bus, I was going to next bus terminal by train.
According to the station man, I had to go another bus station to go to Melaka by train.  
This is the interchange station, I think.
I remember I change the train.
No, this is the final train station, I think.
I got off the train and I went to the bus terminal to go to Melaka.

Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
Just listen to your brave good heart!
Thoughts become things,
And the great something is always with you.
I am sure.

4 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

Hi Marukatsu, thanks for your visit. This time I'm going to Belgium. You also travel a lot!
Have a nice day!

Keiichi said...

Hi, Ana!
Thank you for your dropping by.

Have a nice day,you,too!

NekoPillow said...

So, you are in Malacca. ^^ There must be a lot of people because now is school holiday. Have a nice visit.

Keiichi said...

Thank you, nekomiou.
Actuary, I am in Japan now.
This article is about my trip in last April.
I like Malaysia!

Have a nice day!