May 4, 2010

Kaohsiung 2


Same as last year, I climbed up the road,






I saw the sea.

Check out time  of hotel is 12:00 noon.

I went back to the hotel, I decided to one more night.

Actuary, I stayed this hotel 5days on this time.
I just saw the see and drank a beer in my this journey.
I really just saw the sea and drank a beer in whole my journey.

This is the hotel manager.
He speaks Japanese, English and Chinese.



Once again,
his hotel name is Riverside hotel.
One night about 30 USD per room.
I think this is a nice hotel.

http://www.kha.org.tw/webs/hotela2/post.aspx?menuID=219




Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?

4 comments:

NekoPillow said...

nice sea scenery, ^^
I don't know whether I'll go there one day but I'll stay at that hotel if I'm there. ^^

Keiichi said...

Hi, nekomiou!
Thank you for your comments!

Have a nice day!

Usba said...

nice scene here, Keiichi:) Have a wonderful week.

Z

Keiichi said...

Thank you, The Babaylan!