Oct 2, 2010

Backyard of the Guest House in Melaka, Malaysia.

 This is the backyard of the guest house I was staying.
  That is me!

















The man riding a motor bike is Daud, the owner of this guest house.
The woman reading a guide book is a Dutch girl. I forget her name. Sorry!!!

Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
Just listen to your good brave heart!
Thoughts become things, 
And the great something is always with you.
I am sure. 

4 comments:

Usba said...

Keiichi, nice bike:) Oh, i suggest you buy the book titled "A Purpose driven Life" by Rick Warren. Good read.

Keiichi said...

Thank you,The Babaylan!
I will check the book!

Ana Cristina said...

Hello Keiichi, what a beautiful place..great to read a book!

Keiichi said...

Thank you,Ana!