Jul 25, 2010

Going back to downtown Melaka

I was going back to downtown by local bus.
I don't know how much to pay.
So I paid 1.5RM. It is about 0.5USD(50cents).
This was maximum fee on this bus, I heard.

























































Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
Just listen to your good brave heart!
Thoughts become things, 
And the great something is always with you.
I am sure.

3 comments:

girlgeum said...

We pay $1.25 for a bus ride.

Hope you're okay. :)

Keiichi said...

Hi,girlgeum!
Maybe you ride a deluxe bus!

Thank you for your always your kindness!

I am so so okay.

Have a nice day!

girlgeum said...

No deluxe bus. :lol:

Sometimes with AC. Sometimes not.

Sometimes very rude drivers. Sometimes not.

So-so okay. That's an improvement.

You, have a nice weekend. :)