Apr 28, 2010

Arriving Kaohsiung.

 Finally, I arrived Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
This is Kaohsiung city.

Umm, Time in pictures are one hours faster because this was Japanese time.


 I could catch  MRT train to the city from Kaohsiung International Airport.
Almost last train.
So, only me!























At last, I reached my hotel.
I stayed this room 5days until departing to Malaysia.

I think this is nice and clean hotel.
Not so expensive.
This hotel name is Riverside hotel.
This is the web address.
http://www.kha.org.tw/webs/hotela2/post.aspx?menuID=219
 


This was the outside from window.
Ops,  too dark.












And this was tonight's dinner!
See you!

Have a nice day!








Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?

2 comments:

NekoPillow said...

I'm scare of that empty MRT. Nice hotel you are in. I like the look of the bed. ^^ So, you are coming to my country. An advance welcome from me. ^^

Kristopher said...

Taiwan and Japan are my next destination after coming back from Macau,and Hongkong.