Mar 18, 2010

Good morning!

Good morning, everyone!
Today is fine in Kobe, Japan.

This morning, I went to a Medical center to check up my health.
This is the view from the Medical center.



This is the Men' s room!
(It is secret in the ladies!!)

He must be a prisoner.
(He wears prison uniform!
 and he has a face that seems a bad man! )






After checkup my health,
I had a breakfast.
This is my breakfast.
ONIGIRI and UDON
( Japanese rice ball and noodle).


Have a nice day!

Hey,you!
Don't worry!
Take it easy!
It's OK!
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?

7 comments:

NekoPillow said...

How is your health?
I want the onigiri. ^^ I have eaten it once and it's yummy~

Anonymous said...

hi to all!!!!! Friend from Greece here
http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com/
please $mile to me my friends from all over the world

Keiichi said...

Hi,nekomiou!
I'm fine.
Thank you!

Keiichi said...

Hi,Anonymous!

Usba said...

good morning, sir!!!

DorisJ said...

Hi Marukatsu
Hope you are doin fine.
It's been a long time i didn't pop up into your blog, but here i am now drooling seeing your breakfast.. kinda heavy to me but it is look delicious.

have a nic day

girlgeum said...

Hi Marukatsu,

おげんきですか

I had Udon noodles last month. Delicious.

Over here, prisoners wear black and white stripes.