Jun 6, 2009

Good afternoon!

Hi!
Good afternoon,everyone!

Today is fine Saturday.
I feel good.
How about you?
I believe you also have a good time.

From June 11 to June 14, I will visit Taiwan on short vacation.
I just reserve airplane.
If you have a time, please introduce Taiwan.
I will arrive about 11PM on June 11 in Kaohsiung,
or 9PM on June 11 in Taipei by Japan Air Line.
Oh, I am look like this man(See picture).















I am just joking!!

It is true that I will go to Taiwan on short vacation from June 12.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Nae-chan said...

Enjoy your travel, I can't advice you, i never went there, sorry, ^^

Ana Cristina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can see that dog Chihuahua at:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chihuahua.htm

Wish you a nice travel! Enjoy it!

Keiichi said...

Thank you,Nae-chan!
Thank you,Cristina!

I enjoyed Taiwan very much!!

Have a nice day!!